For more info Call us on 020 8144 0498
Requirements to open a Hybrid Account
- A fully completed account opening form
One recent passport size photo (not more than six months old)
Either a Valid Ghanaian passport or any International Passport with an Attestation from the Ghana High Commission
- Proof of address in home country (preferably council tax, driver’s license, utility bill, Landline telephone bill or gas bill which is not more than six month old)
- Initial deposit is £20 for both Cedi and Sterling Account(GBP)
- A one-off administrative fee of £8
To take advantage of this offer kindly download and fill out the application forms below. Please scan and send your completed forms to email@example.com.
Your Account comes with:
- A Personal Bank account with Unibank (Cedi, GBP, USD or Euro)
- Cheque Book
- Online Banking Facility
- Mastercard Debit Card
- Earn Interest on Account Balances
- Free Cost of Transaction
Download Application Forms Guide to learn how to fill the form
Download Bank Account Application Forms
In collaboration with Unibank Ghana, Ghanaians living abroad can now open a
Non-Resident Hybrid account with Unibank Ghana.
Please note that the decision to open your account is at the sole discretion of Unibank Ghana and KawiPay does not influence the outcome of this process in any way.